My client is looking for multiple Business Analysts to help shape and deliver an exciting change agenda within IT security.
As the Business Analyst, you'll be critical to the success of putting the discipline front and centre through collaborative working within a multi-disciplined IT team. Through an annual investment in change and process improvement projects, the security team strive to make sure that the organisation remains safe, competitive, continues to evolve and adapt to the latest security measures.
The IT security team's mission is to ensure the adequate protection of company's people, financial, information and infrastructure assets from deliberate or accidental damage, disruption, loss or misuse.
- At least 4 years in a Business Analyst role (gathering business requirements, process modelling and process improvement)
- IT security experience (web application firewalls, cyber-attacks, identity and access management etc.)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to quickly develop an excellent understanding of business security processes
- Demonstrable experience of embedding business change and improving processes
- Possess excellent communication and influencing skills
- End to end project lifecycle experience
Apply via Seek.
Hannah Banks - LinkedIn