ABOUT THE COMPANY
Financial Services provider who have 25 years experience looking after $51 billion in assets with 2 million customers. They pride themselves on having award winning products with low fees and have enjoyed a long history of long term performance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The Business Analyst acts as an intermediary between the business and Innovation and Transformation, to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design (using appropriate tools and models) from which solutions are developed.
- Will be a key change agent in their strategic intention to become more agile
- Stakeholder management - Work with executive and senior leaders and project managers to create and maintain an operating plan to achieve the strategic vision and operating platform that defines the people, processes, tools, and technology
- Analyse - Documents, programs, logic, process flows and specifications
- Partner with business and technology partners to elicit, analyse, translate, and document business requirements into technical requirements
- Conduct user acceptance testing
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong process, SOP and Standards documentation skill
- Align and document reporting requirements impacting multiple parties
- Create communication templates
- Create training documents and training plans
- Create charters for governance forums
- Knowledge of Superannuation IDR/EDR (complaints process) preferred
- You're treating as a person not a number
- You're actually heard, and have a genuine change to set the strategy and have your say...
- Very friendly environment
- Relatively flat structure... They want to get things done!
- Direct access to the Senior Leadership team
- Small, collaborative team
- Recently made the move towards business agility
- Enormity of change on the cards, opportunity to get noticed quickly
- Great offices, centrally located
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement or call Ivan (AD @ TalentWeb Consulting) directly on 0478 129 450 for a confidential discussion