To be a successful candidate, you will have experience in working in fast paced and dynamic workplaces, contact centre experience, strong problem- solving skills and have excellent stakeholder skills.
- Elicit, analyse, manage and communicate business requirements
- Produce/document clear and concise business analysis artefacts
- Develop and implement requirements planning and requirements management procedures
- Ensure all stakeholders and project team-members clearly understand requirements and acceptance criteria
- Facilitate workshops, review and discovery sessions
- Essential contact centre experience including telephony, CRM and integrations
- 5+ years of business analysis experience
- Proven experience in using JIRA and Confluence
- Working knowledge of Lucid Chart
- Experienced in agile project methodology and use and management of a Jira board
- Excellent stakeholder skills and teamwork
- Enjoys working in complex matrix environments
- Experience with Twilio and/or MS Dynamics
If you are interested in this opportunity, please "APPLY" for the role and submit a copy of your CV.