Cutting-edge technologies | Attractive benefits | Dynamic and Agile | Flexible working
Fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a market leading, fortune 250 global commercial real-estate company.
- This is a brand new, exciting position working for a rapidly expanding Digital Strategy and Solutions team who offer access to the hottest technologies, dynamic working environment and flexible working arrangements
- There are some extremely exciting projects in the pipeline, and this would give a candidate an excellent opportunity to join a company of significant growth with guaranteed potential of career progression
- Opportunity to join a diverse team with a "work hard" "play hard" attitude
The principal responsibility of this role
- Involved in the design and modification of the business systems.
- Gather, document, and analyse the business's needs and requirements in order to understand their problems
- Help improve and implement new processes and systems
- Work closely with the development team and will report directly to the Leads of the business
Key experience required:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You must be an analytical thinker with the ability to creative problem-solve.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You must be driven, determined and hard working. You will love problem-solving and always up for a difficult challenge.
To be the ideal person for this role you will be a result-oriented, adventurous, and ambitious person. You will be an experience person who is comfortable in their own skin and is able, and willing to push back and fight for something they believe in.
If this role sounds like you please apply to the position or contact me on either 0280759921 or email for more information