My Global, Engineering client is on the search for a Business Administrator to join their busy projects team. This role will be supporting executive-level staff and will have exposure to the business units' exciting projects.
You'll love working with like-minded, hard-working, fun and driven colleagues who love what they do and where they work. You will feel valued, respected and your career growth will be unstoppable.
Your day will look a little like:
- Assist with project and bid planning, estimates, contracts and resourcing requirements
- Assist with forecasting and budgets
- Review and analyse project financials
- Coordination of all travel and accommodation bookings
- Extensive diary management
- Email management, filling, general word processing and document preparation
- General administration support to project managers and other areas of the team/ division.
- Ability to support a team rather than just an individual
- Construction, property, or engineering experience would be desirable
- Experience with a financial management system is essential
- Excellent at building strong stakeholder engagement
- High attention to detail due to Bid management and document proofing
- Advanced outlook, word, excel and PowerPoint skills
- Must be a permanent resident or citizen
- Must have a full, clean driver's license.
Please hit APPLY today