A well regarded Australian own construction consultancy are currently looking to appoint an experienced Building Services estimator to join their Sydney based team. Due to an increase in work load within their building division, the consultancy now have capacity to add a senior professional to help lead the current team.
The role will involve working closely with other directors within the Sydney office to carry out work on a number of live projects as well as help lead and develop the existing unit. The projects will vary in size and value and some travel will be required in time when restrictions are eased interstate.
- A solid understanding of estimating principals within the Building Services Sector
- Have worked for a consulting organisation (Preferable but not essential)
- A relevant degree and or accreditation (ideal but not essential depending upon experience)
- Thorough mechanical & electrical systems knowledge
- Prior experience of leading and running a team
- Be client facing and adaptable
- Have full working rights in Australia
The consultancy are willing to offer a highly competitive salary package for the right individual, as well as a flexible working environment. As well as this they will offer continued professional training and support where required. For more information on this role and other similar roles please feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion. Email firstname.lastname@example.org