A major International claims and insurance company are currently looking to appoint a Building Inspector to be base from their office in Brisbane. Due to a large increase in the number of building related claims, the company are keen to attract a highly astute and technically focused individual who can complement their existing team. The company have a significant presence throughout Australia and work across a number of different sectors and assets providing a full range of services to their clients.
Key Requirements for the role:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Master Builders License (ideal not essential)
- Practical experience of Validation of building claims including indemnity, scope of works and repair costs
- Ability to work with SLA's in accordance with policy liability
- Be able to write highly articulate and numerate reports.
- Be highly customer focused and be able to deal with various stakeholders
- Be able to create Scope of Work or Building Repair Schedules
- Be adaptive and resilient to changing workloads.
For this role the company are offering up to $90,000 + Super and bonus. The role will be office based, so no travel will be required. As well as this the company have a number of other benefits that make this an attractive option for a person looking to develop their career within this area. For more information please contact Matt Phillips on 02 8075 9904 or email on