- Innovative, hyper-growth business with big plans
- Take charge of all things brand and challenge the status quo!
- Circa $140k plus skin in the game
And if this excites you too, look no further!
What’s It All About
Reporting to a dynamic CMO and with a direct report, you’ll:
- Be central to building the brand, ensuring all experiences support the positioning and are consistent across all touchpoints.
- Be passionate about digital native customers and seek out best practice, test and learn strategies that deliver explosive growth.
- Love using results, forecasting and trends to understand consumer behaviours that allow you to generate disruptive ideas.
- Manage brand research and bring insights back to the broader team.
- Develop and manage brand strategies aligned with business and brand outcomes.
- Create and own the brand strategy and seek out partnerships/new opportunities to elevate the brand.
- Work closely with digital and social teams to prioritise workload and ensure campaign alignment
- Be well versed in translating a global architecture into something that will excite our local target audience.
- Be able to articulate our brand to others and get them excited to be a part of it.
- Build and deliver a strategy across the lifecycle and one that will drive cut through and get noticed.
- Take charge of a sizeable brand budget.
- Manage external media and creative agency relationships and internal design team.
And What You’ll Need To Bring To The Table
You’re an incredibly creative individual that is tired of doing things the same way. And with a passion for creativity, delivering results and with solid design experience specialising in brand, you:
- Are a creative thinker.
- Bring an intimate understanding of millennial/Gen Z behaviours and future trends.
- Proven track record in building and scaling a brand in a fast paced environment
- Outcomes and customer focussed.