The brand campaign manager is a critical role in the business, this position is responsible for the active management of their brand with the objective of increasing awareness and consideration. The organization we represent is embarking on a content-led marketing strategy using owned and earned media to drive engagement and build on an existing interest in sustainable topics to build a movement of Australians committed to ethical investment and nature-based solutions to climate change.
This role will be the main interface into their creative agency and will work with them and the team to evolve their movement-based approach, and manage the delivery of creative campaigns using owned, earned, and paid media. This role is also responsible for their social media strategy and will manage their social media channels to bring the brand to life.
Core Focus Areas:
- Strategy and Planning - Develop Campaign Strategy, Social Media Strategy, and Review Strategy.
- Agency Management - Main agency interface, regular performance review custodian.
- Campaign Management - Managing campaigns across owned channels, as well as across agencies with the support of a marketing coordinator.
- Social Media Management - Manage social media channels, improve engagement, grow the community, and drive traffic back to their website.
- Brand Management - Work with People and Culture to ensure brand values are communicated and understood across the organisation. Work with the broader team to ensure consistency of brand imagery and use of brand guidelines.
- Reporting - Develop key metrics that measure success in increasing brand awareness and consideration for different segments, and implement. Develop management reporting on activities and results for the brand.
- An active interest and experience in purpose-driven, cause-related businesses, including those with a social or environmental impact.
- Five to ten years’ experience in managing campaigns with core skills in social media.
- Strategic thinking capabilities.
- Knowledge of user-centered design.
- Experience in using content-led marketing approaches.
- Advanced communication, collaboration, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- An ability to work constructively with diverse people and skillsets to create an energised, trusting, and open, purpose-driven working environment.
- Ability to work in a small and hands-on team environment