- Bookkeeper/Office Manager role - 12-14 month mat leave contract
- Established growing business in Rosebery - street parking available
- Small but collaborative and close team, awesome Manager
Based in Rosebery, the Head Office of a memberships based business, are looking for a superstar Bookkeeper/Office Manager to join them on a maternity contract, starting ASAP and going for at least 12-14 months.
This boutique office has an easygoing and laid back environment - everyone knows what they need to be doing and gets on with it, but everyone also works collaboratively.
As always is with an Office Manager position - you will be the glue keeping the office together, but also have more meaty duties and projects to get your teeth into! Duties in this role will include:
- General office management including managing 1 Receptionist
- Accounting duties - AP/AR, forecasting, reporting and budgeting using MYOB
- Assisting in general email enquiries from members
- Updating website with updated offers and deals
- Coordinating annual AGM
- Ad hoc projects including office renovation, supplier tendering and researching and implementing new process and platforms
- Supporting the GM with anything required such as meeting coordination and preparing materials
Hours are 9am-5.30pm and street parking is available, based in Rosebery.
We are looking for someone proactive, organised and calm under pressure. Someone able to read the environment and pre-empt what might be needed and what's coming up. Most importantly we do need someone who has experience with MYOB and is happy to complete regular accounting duties such as AP/AR, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and working with auditors.
A handover will be provided and the role can start ASAP. APPLY now for this excellent position!