ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of Australia's leading stockbroker, who provides services including trading. clearing and settling transactions on the Australian and international exchange. Services are provided to a large base of retail clients, as well as to customers of a number of banking and intermediary partners through a white label service offering.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Write multi-threaded, performant .net backend applications. The candidate will build new features enhancing the existing code base which support an ever-improving customer experience for the organisations customers.
- Enhance the trading application technology stack
- Deliver software solutions to the highest quality that meet business and customer requirements.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders
- Apply expertise to find solutions to interesting technical problems
- Actively participate in team meetings and collaborate with other team members to carry out project deliverables
- Contribute to a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing
- Communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ year's C# development.
- Extensive WCF/Remoting/Network Socket hands-on experience.
- Working knowledge of modern design patterns and principles
- MS SQL Database and T-SQL
- Experience in writing performant Entity Framework queries
- Experience in Dot Net ReactiveX.
- Experience in .NET Task Parallel Library.
- Experience in real time or low latency systems development.
- Comfortable with TFS.
- Financial services industry experience
Work life balance is important. They're a top tier financial services firm who understand the value of good work but won't work you like you're in a sweat shop. You'll get "mentored" not "micro-managed" and will work in a collaborative team focused on team goals/deliverables.
- Work in a small team, where it's easy to get noticed
- Free coffee, one of the best views in Sydney
- Complimentary fitness classes
- Massive project pipeline on the horizon
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement or call Ivan (AD @ TalentWeb Consulting) directly on 0478 129 450 for a confidential discussion