My client has an open opportunity for an AWS Cloud Engineer to join their cloud operations team in Sydney. You'll be accountable for developing and maintaining the future platform soley built on AWS.
This is a rare opportunity to join a mature and innovative technology team where you'll be part of Australia's future in Healthtech. Their vision is to use technology as a stepping stone to streamline and automate customer experiences by working collectively and by delivering great technology solutions through AWS.
- Use technology to automate solutions and optimize outcomes, supporting continuous integration and deployment in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Define standards and best practices for our AWS hosted applications.
- Utilise DevOps frameworks and best practices in AWS environment
- Design, build and support the infrastructure to support applications and supporting systems
- Help to define standards and best practices around AWS technologies and how they should be adopted by the business
- Support CI/CD tooling for technical teams to be able to build and deploy using pipelines
- Collaborate with Software Engineering Teams where code changes are required to resolve defects and ensure services are released into production in a controlled manner
- Hungry to develop knowledge around DevOps practices and tooling
- You have a firm belief that anything and everything can be automated with code to continuously improve and increase efficiency
- Team oriented and enjoy watching the team succeed
- Fantastic knowledge and experience working with AWS in a commercial environment
- Experience using and build pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience in configuration management apps like Ansible/Puppet/Chef
Apply via Seek.
Hannah Banks - LinkedIn