My client has an attractive opportunity for experienced Civil Engineers with experience managing or leading teams to join their Sydney office. They're looking for candidates with an interest in being either a Technical Lead or a Manager on the delivery side of projects in relation to the design team. If you're looking for the opportunity to become an integral part of the design and/or delivery of major transport infrastructure projects, this is the perfect next step for your career.
- Lead the design team transport infrastructure projects associated with rail, major roads and highways and related activities;
- Coordinate the roads and highways design team whilst liaising with transport for NSW and head contractors on a regular basis;
- Attending site inspections to ensure projects are running smoothly;
- Providing and taking a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to fellow staff members to enable efficient communication;
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience working on TFNSW rail and road projects;
- CPEng accreditation, or the desire to attain CPEng this is ideal;
- A background using Civil3D, 12D or OpenRoads;
- Previous experience working on tunneling and major road projects;
- Project management experience, working on multiple projects at once, delivering them on time and within budget;
People that work in this team love the flexible working options and the emphasis on work/life balance afforded to employees. My client prides themselves on their diverse team; with a focus on providing an inclusive environment to LGBTIAQ+ and multicultural candidates. They're also known for their social work environment with events and perks provided.
- Generous salary packaging, negotiable depending on experience
- Flexible WFH options and work/life balance
- Advance your career with a global multidisciplinary engineering consultancy
- Work on some of the biggest transport infrastructure projects in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for a confidential discussion.