In this role you will be responsible for:
- Lead engineering project teams and contribute to the development of junior engineers;
- Win, lead and manage design work;
- Manage and develop key stakeholder relationships, including clients, architects, builders, project managers, etc.
- Attend and participate in client meetings, and liaise with local developers;
- Organise, draft and coordinate technical documents
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 15 years' experience in SEQ as a Structural Engineer;
- A solid understanding of concrete and steel structures;
- Previous experience working on residential and commercial projects in SEQ;
- The ability to win projects and an existing client base in and around the Gold Coast;
- Team leadership experience in a structural engineering consultancy;
- CPEng and RPEQ accreditation.
Apply now or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!