In this role you will need to be:
- Capable of performing quality assurance and project sign off;
- Able to advise on design development and best practice;
- Capable of managing design teams of structural engineers, drafters and ensuring engineering solutions are produced to client satisfaction;
- Well-networked in the property market with a focus on complex, mid/high-rise commercial, residential and public domain projects.
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- 5+ years' experience in a Senior Structural Engineer role;
- Extensive network of clients across the property market;
- CPEng accreditation preferred but not a necessity;
- Confidence in a client facing role as well as project and design leadership skills.
- Advanced skills working with steel, reinforced and post-tensioned concrete.
This is a key role at a pivotal stage in the growth of the Darwin business for this consultancy, providing you with an opportunity for exponential career development within the business.
Some great perks for this role are competitive salary packaging, flexible work arrangements, great social events, corporate discounts, additional leave for great work/life balance and much more! This is a fantastic opportunity with an established, national engineering consultancy who have a solid pipeline of work under the guidance of a highly experienced and well-respected Senior management team.
Get in touch with Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information or apply via the link today!