ABOUT THE ROLE
A mixture of account management for existing clients and business development for a retail leasing professional. Advise on everything from portfolio strategy to lease negotiation on behalf of the tennant.
- Manage existing clients needs from a leasing perspective.
- Business development of new retail and commercial clients through network to grow the business.
- Collaborate closely with the MD and Associate Director.
- Retail leasing subject matter expert.
- Understanding best in class lease administration practices, with the ability to lead a junior portfolio manager.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Retail leasing background.
- Solution based mindset.
- Retail and commercial development experience
- Competitive package and profit share.
- Agile and dynamic team.
- Sydney CBD based offices with flexible working.
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jaimie Bonehill on to discuss in more detail.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact TalentWeb Property team for a confidential discussion on your career.