In this role you will work alongside other team members, assisting in all facets related to Real Estate Advisory, connecting clients to a better outcome, every time.
The role will be supported by highly experienced Directors, and a market leading national Real Estate Advisory team.
- Support the lead business Director/s in the day-to-day operations of the Sydney team.
- Manage major valuation projects and liaise with key stakeholders.
- Provide management advice to a wide range of retail and commercial clients.
- Have a strong understanding of government and corporate principles.
- Compile formal written advice and presentations.
- Gain exposure to multi-disciplinary projects covering property economics and urban design.
- Current CPV qualifications.
- Minimum 8 years relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Able to effectively prioritise and multi-task.
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and through written communication.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret research data.
- A solid understanding of client service principles.