Talent Web is recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in Brisbane as their new Associate Civil Engineer.
In this role you will be responsible for providing technical leadership to the civil engineering team, which includes Civil Designers, Engineers and AutoCAD Drafters who work on land development projects in SEQ. You will also be responsible for:
- Technical leadership of the civil engineering team.
- Client management and design delivery.
- Mentoring the design team, developing their design and engineering skills in relation to land development projects.
- Business development and bringing on projects within the public and private sector in Brisbane and the surrounding areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a design team within an organisation that provides civil and structural engineering services to a variety of companies in Brisbane. As the Civil Team Leader we seek candidates with the following:
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a Civil Engineer in SEQ
- RPEQ accreditation
- Experience mentoring a design team
- Fantastic technical knowledge of the design of stormwater and bulk earthworks on urban development projects,
- Ideally a knowledge of the design and engineering of local roads, sewage and utilities
Interested? Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link to submit your CV.