Talent Web is recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in Brisbane as their new Associate Civil Engineer.
In this role you will be responsible for providing technical leadership to the civil engineering team, which includes Civil Designers, Engineers and AutoCAD Drafters who work on land development projects in SE QLD. You will also be responsible for:
- Business development and bringing on projects within the public and private sector in Brisbane and the surrounding areas.
- Technical leadership of the civil engineering team.
- Client management and design delivery.
- Mentoring the design team, developing their design and engineering skills in relation to land development projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a design team within an organisation that provides civil and structural engineering services to a variety of companies in Brisbane. As the Civil Team Leader we seek candidates with the following:
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a Civil Engineer in SE QLD
- RPEQ accreditation
- Ideally a network in the local area who you will bring business on board from
- Experience leading a design team
- Solid knowledge of the design and engineering of local roads, bulk earthworks, stormwater and drainage in relation to subdivision and land development projects
Interested? Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link to submit your CV.