This company has one of the best cultures I've seen and provides engineering services to the public and private sector nationally, including civil, structural, building services, traffic and transport and project management.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Civil engineering and project management services focused on land development projects in NSW.
- Feasibility assessments, rezoning applications, masterplanning etc.
- Stakeholder liaison/negotiation (including state & local government, utility authorities etc.)
- Concept design (including DA), detailed design (including Construction Certificate & Roads Act) and contractor procurement and project superintendency.
- At least 10 years' experience working as a Civil Engineer in Australia, ideally Sydney.
- Particular project exposure to major urban development projects, with lots up to 2000 +
- Experience as a Project Manager within an engineering consultancy, as as well as Design Manager and team leadership skills