- Western Sydney Location
- $90K Package
Our client is a well-known and well respected, leading Retail Property company, who are currently seeking a Retail Assistant to join their Retail team.
Your role will include:
- Developing strong relationships with all retailers in the centre, whilst ensuring the best commercial outcome for the asset owner
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasting, reporting regularly on centre performance and new initiatives to improve this
- Manage tenant direct income and expenses
- Deliver first class customer experience and presentation standards in the centre - working closely with the operations team.
- Manage a team of high performing staff
- Ensure all the lease terms and licences are correctly adhered to by tenants
You will have:
- Extensive knowledge of the retail industry and shopping centre operations
- Experience in shopping centre management with past experience in a retail manager role desired,
- Excellent communication and stake holder management skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced negotiation skills and a strong financial acumen
- Strong management experience and a track record in managing successful teams
If you're interested in this role, click “apply” to forward an updated resume.