Working in a fast paced, dynamic business you will have the ability to gain exposure to a fantastic property brand and experience the operations of their Property Manager team! This company are looking for someone who is bright and dynamic with a proactive attitude.
The role is reporting directly into the Portfolio Manager and responsibilities include;
- Preparation and distribution of lease documentation
- Tracking the progress of lease documentation
- Assisting with the timely and accurate negotiation, production and execution of leases
- Maintaining lease database
- Production of reports relevant to leasing as required ie. rent reviews, expiring leases
- Direct liaison with key stakeholders to ensure consistent and accurate documentation in accordance with negotiated terms
- Timely and accurate negotiation, production and execution of leases
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly reports
- Accurate data management
- System management
To be suitable for this role you will need to have previous experience in lease administration or property management. You will ideally come from either a lease administration or direct property management background or related. You will be process-driven, highly organised with excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
Strong relationship building skills and the ability to communicate across all levels is a must. You will be working in a supportive team environment where you will be able to work alongside a strong and experienced property professionals.
Please contact Kathryn Donovan to discuss further on 02 8075 9919