- $100K - $120K + Super
- Permanent Role
- Western Sydney Location
The client is one of the largest Property Developers in the Country that not only has a strong presence here in Australia, but also globally. This business works across all areas of Property, on some of the largest PPP projects and the potential for the right candidate to not only grow in this role, but also grow into other parts of the business is huge.
This role will be responsible for:
- Ensure this premium A Grade asset is managed inline with the companies asset management framework
- Assist with lease negotiations, rent reviews and legal documentation
- Managing various financial budgets and ensuring optimum efficiency
- Provide excellent tenant services
- Develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders
- Regular property inspections, ensuring fitout compliance
- Carry out all work in line with company expectations and requirements
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Must have previous experience working on Premium or A Grade Commercial
- Current Real Estate License
- Have the drive to grow within the company
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What you get in return:
This is a huge opportunity for a driven property professional to work for one of the most respected companies within the Australian Property scene.
Roles with this calibre of client are hard to come by and certainly not an opportunity to be missed.
If you're interested in this role, click “apply” to forward an updated resume to Donny Mudiasa, alternatively, forward a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, call Donny on 0430010756.
If you are interested in any other roles within the Property space, feel free to get in contact to discuss what other opportunities we have.