ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well-respected boutique Development & Project Management consultancy based in the CBD. A really supportive and collaborative team environment with excellent leadership. They have an strong reputation for delivering high quality projects for Institutional Commercial Landlords as well as Private Property Groups.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Use your existing skills in a new Career Path. Assist the Project Director to manage diverse projects through procurement, design, tender and delivery. Assist managing the Contract Administration and Delivery through construction. Develop your overall skills and progress to Project Manager.
- Support Project Director
- Manage Consultant teams and Head Contractor
- Drive Project Outcomes and Deadlines
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Local industry experience in Architecture, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar
- Degree qualification
- A real passion and drive to learn
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent presentation skills
Being a boutique business, they focus on developing their team to meet their full potential. The leadership team are open, transparent and high performing and the team around them mirrors this. The culture is fun, dynamic and dedicated to doing a great job for their Clients.
- Career development under strong leaders
- Solid project pipeline with stable Clients
- Boutique, Supportive and Collaborative environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY to be considered for this position