ABOUT THE COMPANY
A large state government organization responsible for the planning and delivery of a multi-billion dollar portfolio of Projects across NSW
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Assistant Project Director, you will be responsible for assisting with the efficient procurement, QA, reporting and overall delivery of a portfolio of Major projects ranging in value from $20-250m. You will use a framework of external consultants to drive project outcomes and milestones.
- Liaise with local council and internal stakeholders
- Build relationships with members of the Project team
- Manage relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders including other government departments
- Drive project outcomes and influence project direction
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A degree in construction or similar
- A minimum of 7 years experience
- A demonstrable track record in assisting the delivery of large and complex projects
- Experience in planning and delivering projects DA through construction
- Experience on government projects (Education, Health, Justice)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills both internal and external
As a leading government organization they are shaping the community of NSW ensuring safety, reliability and longevity.
- Long term contract position with leading government organisation
- Community shaping projects
- Strong leadership and team dynamic
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague for a confidential conversation on 0412 803 454, to be considered for this position.