Your role will be responsible for providing technical and operational process support for the asset, along with;
- Contractor management, including all KPIs and performance across hard and soft services.
- Responding to base building issues and coordinating efficient and effective responses with contractors.
- Assisting in developing appropriate scopes of works and contract documentation to allow contracts to be tendered.
- Assisting with the tendering of contracts as required, making recommendations and obtain relevant approvals to enter into contracts, as directed by the Operations Manager
- Assist to maintain an asset register of all plant and equipment.
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Supervising base building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Immediately available
- Degree or trade equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical, or Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a facilities management role in a building / facilities management environment.
- Competent across WHS, QA and ideally environmental legislation and systems.
- Familiarity with the operation of Services (lifts, fire, electrical etc.) and services delivery.
- High level written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on analysis and strategic planning and succinct reporting and recommendations.
- Ability in the monitoring of contracts and their KPI delivery.
- Well-organised and methodical manner.
- High level of knowledge in current computer software
- Confidence to take independent decisions but with the judgement to take advice when required.
(NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be approached)