- Sydney CBD
- 6 month to perm
- Excellent varied role with lots of mentoring
This Financial Services business is the leader in Australia in what they do. They are ambitious and are looking for a new member of their team to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, this role will offer lots of mentoring for and eager Accountant and it will be a face paced role
- Process daily cash transactions in the GL and Salesforce
- Preparation of month end bank reconciliations
- Manage resolution of customer queries across the business, for example:
- Payment history queries;
- Customer statement queries;
- Refund requests; and
- Broker commission enquiries.
- Liaise with our AR team in Manila and provide support on more complex customer queries
- Support the Financial Control team with reconciliations
- External audit liaison and support
- Supporting the Financial Control team with accounting and operational matters.
- 2+ years comparable commercial experience.
- Part way through your CA/CPA qualification.
- Financial Services would be a bonus
This role has high potential to go permanent. Please apply immediately for consideration