An excellent opportunity to join a leading global service provider on a key account in their amazing Sydney CBD offices! Working for a fantastic team and with supportive leadership you will be looking to move your career on from a coordiantor position towards a Facilities Manager.
Your role will include:
- Dealing with building enquiries and facility issues alongside the team
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Administration tasks and handling documentation
- Assist with project planning and fit-out projects
- Contractor management and coordination
- Dealing with the payment and procurement processes.
- Maintaining records and providing reports.
To be suitable for this role you will be well presented, have excellent communication skills and have a strong interest in facilities management.
You will be able to carry out the physical demands of the role and be happy to be on your feet most of the day. You will enjoy working with a high level of colleague/customer contact and communicating with a varied stakeholder group.
Candidates will ideally have:
- Previous experience working in a role strongly involving facilities management or coordination as prior experience would be advantageous.
- Candidates looking to enter into a facilities coordinator role will also be considered without prior experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and enjoying a busy working environment will be required.
- Ideally you will have a higher education degree in Facilities management or relative subject, however not essential.
- The ability to adapt easily to new systems and software programmes would also be an advantage.
- Excellent computer and software skills
- Ideally you will be immediately available.
If you think this is the role for you, or would like to find out more, please apply following the below mentioned prompts or email/call Kathryn Donovan on 0452 454 286/ to discuss further.