- $500PD - $580PD + Super
- CBD Location / WFH
- 12 Month Contract w/ Extension
Your new company
The client is a large State Government organisation responsible for infrastructure projects across NSW! It is a great opportunity to work for a well-recognised cluster of State Government that has an extremely exciting pipeline of projects.
Your new role
- Facilitate and co-ordinate development activities across NSW
- Assist senior members of the Strategic Transaction Team in driving a culture of collaboration by establishing and proactively coordinating our activities
- Analyse, advise on, review and determine project and program risks, issues, and mitigation strategies to ensure the Projects division meets its obligations
- Build and maintain relationships with relative parties
- Provide strategic advice
- Work in a collaborative environment
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Relevant qualifications within Development
- Proven track record in the industry
- Ideally have previous experience within Government
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity to work on interesting projects, within a large Government organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Dmudiasa@talentweb.com.au or call Donny on 0430 010 756
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.