In this role the incumbent will:
- Assist the project management of the development from concept and feasibility through its entire development cycle.
- It includes all that is needed to ensure sites are ready for practical completion and initial occupancy as new dwellings, retail suites, commercial tenancies, or other designated uses.
- It involves using a project management methodology to ensure delivery of quality products within budgetary parameters.
- It requires selection, appointment and coordination of a range of
- professional services including consultants and building contractors during the design, documentation and construction phases.
- The role is to work with and support the Development Department to ensure that the Development Team meets the organisations short and long term strategic needs.
- The role is also to protect the interests of the company and identify and report any risks/financial impacts throughout all stages of development.
- Assist in the management of all active projects to meet the time, cost and quality objectives.