This well regarded development consultancy have worked on some of Australia's highest profile developments.
Boasting a highly experienced executive with a growing workbook there has become an opportunity for an assistant development manager to join the business.
In this varied role you will:
- Manage all aspects of the development process, with the assistance of the Development Manager.
- Develop development briefs and concepts with the assistance of the Development Manager and assist with the structuring of property transactions.
- Understanding of the building forms for the key asset classes.
- Model feasibility's for development scenarios.
- Model investment cash flows for completed developments and existing assets.
- Undertake market research for all revenue assumptions, including sales metrics, leases, capitalisation rates, for all key asset classes.
- Manage the key transaction documents related to development, including consultant and construction contracts, Agreement for Leases, Sale Contracts, Building Management Statements, with the assistance of the Development Manager.
- Model the key components of Leases in the financial analysis.
- Presentations and reporting for clients and Touchstone marketing and submissions. Assist with the development of Information Memorandums for project finance.
- Collaborate with all members of the development team including consultants and project managers, provide direction and vision for the development of the property.
If this role sounds of interest please apply today.