This well known Australian Chinese developer has been growing strongly with a good forward book of developments.
Due to this growth there is a requirement for a new assistant development manager to join the team.
In this varied role you will be involved in (but not limited to):
- Working closely with the Development Manager and Development Director on the day to day management of a significant development project.
- Prepare internal project report, schedules, updates and project meeting minutes as needed.
- Accurately track and monitor costs and budgets for internal reporting purposes.
- Prepare agendas for key meetings as well as compiling accurate minutes and action lists for distribution after each.
- Co-ordinate site meetings and inspections with various stakeholders.
- Assist with evaluation of acquisitions, including compilation of due diligence material and consultant engagement.
- Actively track and source on market acquisition opportunities.
- Assist with the preparation and updating of project development feasibilities.
- Follow through and drive the delivery of permits through relevant external authorities.
- Assist in tendering and interviewing of external consultants.
To be considered for this rare opportunity you will have circa 2-3 years experience as a valuer of an development analyst with strong financial modelling.
If this role sounds of direct interest today please do not hesitate to apply for an immediate discussion.