This well known developer has been growing strongly with a good forward book of developments across the asset spectrum.
Due to this growth there is a requirement for a new assistant development manager to join the team.
In this varied role you will be involved in (but not limited to):
* Working closely with the Development Manager and Development Director on the day to day management of all Development projects.
* Prepare internal project report, schedules, updates and project meeting minutes as needed.
* Accurately track and monitor costs and budgets for internal reporting purposes.
* Prepare agendas for key meetings as well as compiling accurate minutes and action lists for distribution after each.
* Co-ordinate site meetings and inspections with various stakeholders.
* Assist with evaluation of acquisitions, including compilation of due diligence material and consultant engagement.
* Actively track and source on market acquisition opportunities.
* Assist with the preparation and updating of project development feasibilities.
* Follow through and drive the delivery of permits through relevant external authorities.
* Assist in tendering and interviewing of external consultants.
To be considered for this rare opportunity you will have circa 1-2 years experience as a junior contracts administrator and be looking to take the step onto the client side.
If this role sounds of direct interest today please do not hesitate to apply for an immediate discussion.