A large Australian owned development business renown for flexibility of working and a great office environment. This company are growing and opportunities exist for a flexible and dynamic worker who is used to a fast paced environment.
You will report to a Financial Controller and will complete a variety of tasks on a daily basis. Although you will be assisting the FC and CFO in all Financial Accounting tasks, you will have sole responsibility for all Accounts Payable. The role will also involve statutory reporting and month end reporting and analysis.
- Assistance in month end process, including the preparation of supporting documentation and some general journal entries
- Assist with the review of all balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Performing daily bank reconciliations
- Preparing monthly GST/BAS and PAYG lodgement
- Maintain fixed assets register and depreciation
- Managing Accounts Payable including data entry in accounting system
- Reconcile and process daily entries from the billing system
- Accounts Receivable
- Assist in tax preparation including BAS, FBT and Income tax
- Improve and automate finance processes including Accounts Payable.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an Assistant Accountant Position.
- Part Qual - CPA/CA
- Excellent Communication
Please apply ASAP for consideration