Our client is looking for a part-qualified or newly qualified CPA to support the Financial Controller in a broad role covering payroll, financial accounting, reporting & compliance. The successful candidate will also support the business with financial queries and drive business process improvements and automation of current systems as required.
- Review payment requests prepared by AP Officer
- Daily Banking and reconciliations
- Weekly debtors review
- Preparation and calculation of monthly incentive payments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month-end processes
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Assist in the monthly reporting process
- Oversee accounts payable/ receivable
- Payroll preparation and accounting,
- Management reporting
- Prepare and lodge GST / BAS / PAYGW statements
- Prepare and lodge monthly payroll tax and reconciliations
- Prepare and ensure adequate insurances are in place for workers compensation, PI/PL and management liability.
- Provision of information to external auditors
This is a "hands on" role that requires a motivated and focused Financial Accountant looking to take on responsibility in a fast-growing business.
You will be degree qualified and have commenced study towards a CA or CPA qualification. You will have high numeric competency and have technically strong accounting knowledge, with a particularly good working knowledge of payroll processes. Moreover, you will possess strong communication skills with all stakeholders, take initiative, have good attention to detail and be results and deadline driven. You will be hands on with a willingness to do whatever is required.
To register your interest please apply by following the prompts. We may not be able to reply directly to all candidates but we will contact you if we feel that you are relevant for this or any other opportunities being recruited by Talent Web.