- Perfect role for a genuine "up and comer" OR alternatively someone at a later stage of their career who is looking for stability
- Working closely with the Head Office property team to ensure over 200 property leases are accurately reported
- Broader exposure to balance sheet accounting as well as other assistant accounting duties
This role is essential to assist the accounting team in preparing accounting entries and analysis in relation to property leases in accordance with relevant accounting standard requirements; and to provide general accounting support as required.
- Maintain the software to ensure records are accurate and timely in order to comply with the reporting requirements of AASB 16
- Assist in identifying financial implications of lease variances
- Fixed Assets
- Other accounting duties
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
1 – 2 years in a similar role or within an audit environment.
PREFERRED - Knowledge of AASB 16