This exciting investment firm based in the CBD offer flexible working and an excellent career path for an up and coming Assistant Accountant. This business is known for hiring intelligent, ambitious and social people.
Based in a Sydney CBD office, you will be responsible for providing both corporate and property fund accounting services to management team. You will be involved in all aspects of our corporate and property fund accounting functions including:
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- All associated accounts payable / accounts receivable functions (2-3 days/week)
- Processing of expenses & related journal entries
- Liaising with third party property management firms on property cash flows, budgets and accounting matters
- Preparation of fund BAS/GST returns
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly property fund accounts and unit prices
- Assisting in the preparation of annual financial accounts for funds
- Assisting in the preparation of corporate management accounts, budgets and monthly management reports
- Assisting in the preparation of property fund and corporate annual income tax returns
- Assisting the investment team in the management property operations including the on-boarding of new property acquisitions and undertaking financial due diligence enquiries.
- Near qualified CA or CPA accountant
- 3 years relevant experience in commercial property, trust or fund accounting.
The successful applicant will be self-motivated, diligent, professional and keen to work within a high performing team.