Our client, a leading technology company listed on the ASX is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting period of growth for both the team and the company and you will be offered exceptional exposure to a broad range of accounting issues as well as being given exceptional mentorship and training.
The role will focus on all aspects of accounting from one of the global regions, dealing with issues from:
- preparation of the monthly financial accounts
- Rebate process
- general ledger and trial balance
- Budget preparation and cash flow
- Financial analysis
- make the monthly forex adjustments
- accruals and prepayments
- maintain journal entries and make necessary adjustments
- balance sheet, and bank reconciliations,
- supporting the Finance Manager in the half-yearly and annual financial statement preparation.
You will be degree qualified (Accounting / Commerce / Business) and have part-qualified through either CPA or CA. You will have a solid background in a similar role with strong debit and credit knowledge and reconciliation skills and a high degree of competence in Excel. Experience within Netsuite is preferable but not essential. Moreover, you will have a proactive, can-do attitude, with a highly flexible approach to your day-to-day role, in this fast moving and ever changing environment.
To register your interest please submit a Word.doc version of your CV by following the prompts. Using a PDF version is not advised as it may delay the processing of your application.