- $480PD + Super 5 Days Per Week
- Initial 6 Month Contract With Long Extension
- Macquarie Park Location
This role is working for one of the largest clusters of the NSW State Government.
The position will be responsible for Facilities Management, maintenance, project management and financial budgets of a portion of the portfolio.
Your role will include:
- Liaise with consultants, contractors and other asset management staff
- Support the development, design and construction phases of projects.
- Manage the delivery of capital works and facilities management.
- Maintain relationships facilitate asset service management across the portfolio
- Contribute to the development of technical specifications and layouts for individual minor facilities management projects
You will have:
- Previous experience working for Government is highly desirable
- Previous experience in Facilities Management or Property
If you're interested in this role, forward an updated resume to Donny Mudiasa firstname.lastname@example.org, or call now on 0430010756.