This is an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Scheduler/Asset Planner to join a successful Asset Management maintenance team within a leading global service provider. Our Client has an excellent reputation in the ANZ market and responsible for FM delivery across multi sector key accounts.
This role will be responsible for asset maintenance planning strategies and solutions across the portfolio, along with;
- Creating and managing detailed maintenance schedules and life cycle reports.
- Administering program management schedules, raising work orders and developing reports
- Maintaining an asset register of all assets
- Managing contracts and contractors that supply maintenance services for the assets
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
To be considered for the position, you will have a proven track record in asset maintenance scheduling with excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will also need to display the following qualities;
- Degree or trade equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical, or Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Maintenance Planning/Asset Management including asset database creation.
- Experience in using CMMS asset management software such as SAP, Maximo, Tigger etc. to schedule and manage preventative and reactive maintenance.
- High level written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on analysis and strategic planning and succinct reporting and recommendations.
- High level of analysis, evaluation and recommendation processes.
- Well-organised and methodical manner.
- Confidence to take independent decisions but with the judgement to take advice when required.
If you think this is the role for you, or would like to find out more, please apply following the below mentioned prompts or contact Kathryn Donovan directly on 02 8075 9919 to discuss further.