Key responsibilities will be to oversee the development and implementation of a management system for asset management data. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders on the architecture of the aforementioned management system, manage all elements of the master data management system to ensure that key operational processes are appropriately resourced and meet the requirements of stakeholders.
You will also indirectly manage a small team in processing data related to the acquisition and disposal of new assets and the creation and retirement of records associated with existing assets.
- Must have experience in managing people, and in data migration
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Asset Management, Data Science, Project Management or other applicable subject is essential.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills including strong proficiency in English
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Asset Management, Data Management is highly regulated and preferable High-Reliability Operations environments.
- Strong understanding of ISO 31000, ISO 55000, ISO 19600 and other asset management industry best practice, with extensive knowledge of statutory maintenance obligations, including legislation and AS/NZS requirements.
- Commercial acumen and strong leadership, with proven ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Diversity of the asset portfolio and associated technical complexity and geographic disparity -- there are over $25 billion worth of assets in the network
- A broad range of stakeholders -- this role works with stakeholders across the state in a range of different asset classes and operating contexts.
- Low levels of understanding of master data management in the stakeholder group.
- Tight timeframes