Wealth Manager based in Sydney is looking to hire an Application Support Manager to help minimise system downtime and help look for areas of improvement, drafting project lists, and working closely with the exec team.
Within the first 3 months:
- Nailing down the reporting, ensuring ITIL alignment. Embedding a "best of breed" process and ensuring ITSM alignment
- Get your feet under the table (learn the systems that you are supporting, building key relationships with key vendors, meeting key stakeholders (figuring out the best way to interact)
- Complete a capability assessment in the team, look at what's currently being outsourced and put a management plan in place
The first 6 months:
- After the initial "deep dive", now it's time to put the plan together and start implementing it.
- All the work you've done building relationships with your key stakeholder group will now start taking force
- By this point in time, all the service level agreements with vendors should be defined, monitored and be reported on regularly. Incidents/issue management should be flowing more efficiently now.
- Process improvement issues will be all but gone and the team will be firing on all cylinders
- Life Insurance will be the big-ticket item, both Life and Wealth would be perfect but would look at someone coming from Financial Services (Retail Banking, Investment, Insurance or Wealth/Super)
- At least 5 years managing an Application Support team within a Financial Services organisation
- 5 yrs. experience within Financial Services (Managerial level) Ideally looking for someone who initially was on the tools (Development/Apps Support background)
- Being familiar with project methodologies (Agile/Waterfall)
If you're interested to explore, please reach out on 0478 129 450 or APPLY directly via this advertisement