This is an exciting opportunity to work with a purpose-driven company and a team of like-minded people. We are looking for someone that is really passionate about building something that will make a difference. You should see this as an App that will make people’s lives better, effecting positive change and engagement.
The ideal candidate will have a level headed and logical approach, they will enjoy working in a collaborative, friendly and diverse environment with people who are trying to build a ‘centre of excellence’. Lots of the technical resources are external, so the candidate will need to have very sharp communications to be able to bring all the different stakeholders together.
Core focus areas:
- User research – Looking at data points and insights across the business which will help to define the roadmap further. We are looking for someone to help create relationships with their members via the app.
- Two concurrent streams:
Agile - Releasing features, making sure stakeholders and legal sign-off and that designs are complete and ready for sprints - 30%
Legislation – Incorporating legislative change into the roadmap and acting as the stakeholder informant to ensure clear communication across the team - 30%
- Execute the plan to give the App a new look and a new feature set.
- Maintain existing adoption numbers and ratings.
- 5+ years of product management experience and experience in native mobile products
- Proven experience in Digital and Agile delivery
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to present to large groups in a clear and motivational manner.
- Strong experience in launching and optimising natives’ apps, overseeing UI/UX research and design, leading continuous / Agile delivery
- You don’t have to be a technical expert, but an understanding of APIs, system integrations and development will help you design fast to market solutions
- Experience in developing product roadmaps and delivering initiatives to achieve business objectives
- Experience in managing vendors and service providers
- Comfortable working within fixed budgets
- Strong understanding of mobile analytics and performance reporting