We have a long term contracting opportunity available for an Agile tester with good WCAG AA (accessibility) test experience to work with one of the Govt departments based in Parramatta.
You will work in a small agile team, ensuring quality in the development of the online tools. You'll have good communication skills and a passion towards what you do. You will be working closely with the development team to create and conduct test plans for releases, and define test criteria for new functionality. You are also tasked to carry out both manual and automated testing (building an automation framework on their platform). Previous experience testing websites using screen readers is necessary.
What you'll have:
- Experience working as Test Analyst in an agile development team.
- Good understanding of web technologies, HTML, CSS, JS.
- Experience testing accessibility or web components using screen readers and automated tools.
- Experience carrying out cross browser and device testing.
- Interest in programming for automation.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills for collaborating with project stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team is a must.
If you have previous work experience in agile testing and have the skills/attributes required, you should apply for the role.