ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of Australia's largest Financial Services providers based in Sydney's CBD have recently been involved in one of the countries largest Acquisitions and are now scaling up large Continuous Delivery pods to support the growth and increased project pipeline.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Work with a team of Agile Business Analysts who are responsible for the design, analysis, and delivery of components supporting a large Digital, Sales, Customer & Marketing Campaign program of work.
- Determine business needs and drivers through stakeholder consultation and collaboration
- Facilitate regular project work stream meetings and workshops
- Liaise between the business and the technology function to define business/functional requirements
- Engage in various daily scrum rituals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Agile background, with a decent understanding working in CI/CD teams worked in continuous delivery teams before
- Must have Financial Services (Super, Investments, Insurance and Wealth) experience
- Great in front of a customer, can build rapport quickly
People enjoy working in this team because they're given a voice and more importantly they're heard. Everyone's on the same journey which is to be better tomorrow, than you were today. You won't be treated like a number, or ever asked to do something that isn't being done by a peer. Given that you spend most of your life work your colleagues, you'll be happy spending time with these people.
- Career development is on the agenda, not just getting the immediate job done
- Great rates available on contract, immediate start
- Work on the latest technologies and
- Direct access with the Senior Leadership team
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement or call Ivan (AD @ TalentWeb Consulting) directly on 0478 129 450 for a confidential discussion