We are now looking for an amazing administrative support star to come on the team and provide a range of administrative and support services, including records management, routine correspondence, meeting and event coordination, to support the effective operation of the team.
You MUST have experience using SAP finance systems and TRIM records management system, and experience from other government departments will be highly regarded.
What you will be doing...
- Collect and compile information for, and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements, to support information flow and inform decision making
- Complete routine financial transactions and purchasing services, ensuring compliance with agency standards and procedures using SAP finance system
- Respond to enquiries, and escalate and redirect issues as required, to ensure the provision of accurate information
- Update and maintain electronic document and records management systems, complying with administrative systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Delivering multiple administrative support activities and services in line with agreed standards, timeframes and milestones, given tight timeframes and the need to maintain accuracy and attention to detail
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted