Administration Manager required to join a leading hospital in melbourne. This role has excellent exposure and opportunities to the wider business for career progression. I am looking for someone with experience in a managerial role within healthcare previously.
Daily duties will include:
- Provide leadership and advice to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all non-clinical aspects of service delivery
- Maintain workflow processes to meet KPI’s and revenue targets
- Manage P&L budget requirements
- Ensure services are provided to support patients and work with practice managers to ensure compliance is maintained
- Manage staff rosters and activity, making sure they are within budget
- Ensure a timely and efficient patient presentation, admission and discharge process.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of health funds, Medicare, DVA and third-party insurers.
- General management and administration duties
- Knowledge of hospital management information systems & software
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to think and act strategically, analyse data, initiate, implement and adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven management and strong relationship building skills
- A natural leader with ‘ hands-on’ and lead by example approach
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with deadlines
- You must be a permanent resident or Australian citizen
- Tertiary qualification in Healthcare Management or Business