Accounts Receivable Officer required for immediate start with leading property organisation. You will be part of a large finance team and perform day-to-day transactional finance within Accounts Receivable as well as other administrative activities.
- Timely and accurate allocation of cash receipts by tenant, location and open invoice line item.
- Appropriately raise matters for investigation and further action with Centre Management teams and follow through to proper resolution.
- Provide professional, effective, and efficient query and issue resolution to all stakeholders.
- Assist with Trust Accounting tasks for residential transactions, including deposit refund processing, deposit receipting, maintaining the daily cashbook and trust account bank reconciliations.
- Assist the Financial Reporting teams and offshore processing team with business requirements as needed, including GL reconciliations.
- Good knowledge of SAP Accounts Receivable module.
- 3 to 5 years’ Accounts experience, majority within Accounts Receivable
- Strong customer service skills
If you have these skills apply today and be prepared for an immediate start