Our client is a large Australian organization in CBD with a key to their success being their unwavering dedication to providing exceptional service and partnerships with their clients.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, and working as part of a busy Finance team you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the Credit Manager in day to day running of credit
- Maintain debtor ledger including customer contact notes.
- Determine appropriate action e.g. "Stop Credit" to limit risk of lost revenue and bad debts. Escalate issues to National Credit Manager as required.
- Liaise with customers to ensure prompt payment of debts.
- Reconciliation of debtor accounts including the cash sales account.
- Monitor and review sales order credit holds and release orders when appropriate.
- Apply for insurance and review renewal of expiring insurance.
- Month end reporting.
- Liaise with Account Managers regarding customer accounts, queries and issues
- Proactively engage sales teams in the processing of new accounts
- Build and maintain friendly and professional relationships with internal and external customers
- Any ad-hoc duties as required
The Successful Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising both internally and externally
- Previous experience in full function AR or Credit Controller position dealing with large accounts
- Experience with large ERP systems
- Experience with Excel
- Ability to reconcile debt
- Ability to problem solve, prioritise and meet deadlines is key
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to meet required deadlines