Reporting to the Financial Controller, the primary purpose of this role is to provide administration functions within the Accounts Payable Team by ensuring all procedures and processes are adhered to; and correct reconciliation and payment of accounts are done so within a timely manner. SAP experience is required.
The responsibilities of this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly creditor reconciliation and payments;
- Ensure prompt payment accounts are reconciled and paid on time;
- Clearing of pending purchase orders;
- Manage petty cash distribution and reconciliation;
- Carry out other general office duties and tasks to enable the effective operation and management of work associated with the role as required.
Being part of the finance team you will have the ability to build effective working relationships with internal & external clients. You will utilise your excellent communication skills, prioritisation and time management abilities on a day to day basis, to meet department deadlines. You will have high attention to detail skills and accuracy with sound Microsoft Excel skills. Previous experience in a similar role will be highly regarded.