A business in the North Shore is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team on a 4 month contract with possibility for extension
The Accounts Payable Specialist role will include the following responsibilities:
- Invoice checking, coding and posting
- Invoice authorisation
- Payment runs ensuring payment to terms
- Credit limit monitoring
- Statement reconciliations
The ideal Accounts Payable Specialist will have the following skills and attributes:
- Highly experienced in Accounts Payable - preferably from a medium - large scale business
- Methodical, organised and accurate.
- A practical hands-on approach to problem solving & analytical skills.
- Good face-to-face and written communication skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
- To achieve set objectives and targets.
- The ability to work within a multifunctional team, but also able to work effectively alone
If you feel you are suitable for the Accounts Payable Specialist role, please apply now!